5 steps to become a Candle PRO
Become a Candle PRO after reading this guide. We might even have a little bonus for you.
Scented candles are a popular and effective way to create a vibey and comfy atmosphere in your home. However, in order to get the most out of your scented candles and ensure they last for as long as possible, it's important to take proper care of them.
Tips on how to take care of scented candles:
1. Burn the candle for an appropriate amount of time: When you first light a scented candle, it's important to let it burn for long enough so that the entire top layer of the wax melts. This will help prevent "tunneling" where a hole is burned into the center of the candle, leaving unused wax on the sides.
2. Trim the wick to 6mm before lighting the candle. This will help prevent soot from forming and ensure that the candle burns cleanly. You can use a wick trimmer or scissors to trim the wick.
3. Keep the candle away from drafts: Drafts from open windows, doors or air conditioning can cause the candle to burn unevenly and reduce its lifespan. Make sure to place the candle in an area where it won't be affected by drafts.
4. Keep the wick centered while the candle is burning. Adjust it as needed while the wax is still molten.
5. When there's only 6mm of the wax left in the candle, it's time to recyle the cup. Remove any remaining wax by freezing the candle and popping the wax out.
The Cra-Yon Scented Candle features paraffin-free, 100% vegetable wax, which has a clean burn and no soot in a 260g porcelain cup. Burn time approximately 60 hours.
When the candle has burned down, ♻️ as an impressive coffee cup at work. *might make your other candles jealous.